Council of Parties: Call for Applications
Are you willing to serve as a community member?
We are seeking two new members:
• one African Nova Scotian community member
• one young adult African Nova Scotian community member, aged 18 to 30
As a community member serving on the Council of Parties, which is the governing body of the Restorative Inquiry, you will
• take a restorative approach to providing strategic guidance to the activities and actions of the Inquiry as described in the mandate and terms of reference
• attend regular meetings and other Restorative Inquiry events as required
• receive a nominal annual honorarium
If you are interested in applying,
• review the mandate, guiding principles, and terms of reference for the Restorative Inquiry
• submit a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role and what you will bring to the Council of Parties — if you are applying for the young adult role, tell us in your letter
• submit a resume/CV
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If applying electonically, include the cover letter and resume in the same file (Word or PDF document).
Apply by mail:
Restorative Inquiry NSHCC
6169 Quinpool Road, Suite 201
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Electronic deadline: 11:59 pm October 23
Mail deadline: postmarked October 23
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 902-722-1300.